Memorial Tablets

There are, in addition to the memorial windows, two marble memorial tablets within the Chapel.  These are located in the sanctuary, either side of the altar.   To the left of the altar is the memorial tablet to George, 5th and last Duke of Gordon (of the First Creation) who caused the Chapel to be built in 1834 and who died two years later. To the right of the altar is the memorial tablet to the 7th Duke of Richmond and 2nd of Gordon (of the Second Creation).